[libvirt-users] apparmor and kvm/libvirt

Julian Robbins julian.robbins at q-par.com
Wed Jun 16 12:27:50 UTC 2010

Hi

After kindly answering my question on snapshots not working whilst vm is
on, i find that apparmor is still disturbing the process where snapshots
can get written

But although i should just be able to disable apparmor for my vm in
virt-manager, whilst vm is off; that when i start the vm the apparmor
settings go back to being enabled and set to dynamic

This is stopping me from taking snapshots again whilst vm is on. :-(

I have also tried disabling the apparmor profile for libvirt on the host
but this appears to have had no effect. I know very little about appamor
and it is not particularly important to be used in this case.

I am using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS on both host and guest 64 bit.

--
Kind regards

Julian Robbins