[libvirt-users] VirtualBox headless

Christian Patsch Christian.Patsch at gonicus.de
Mon Jun 28 15:08:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

thanks for your hint.

I read the lines in the documentation, but unfortunately editing the xml
within virsh lead to the errors.

The Solution to a headless domain was to edit the XML file from bash and
then

#virsh: define <domainname.xml>

to reload the new values for the graphics type of the machine.

Obvioulsy something went wrong when editing "live"....

Regards,
Christian