[libvirt-users] migrate with libirt 0.7.0

Daniel Bidwell bidwell at andrews.edu
Tue Mar 16 20:39:46 UTC 2010

Using ubuntu 9.10 and libvir 0.7.0, when I do a migrate a domain from
machine A to B, the migration "completes" but remains in a frozen state
until I do a "suspend/resume" on it on B.  Then it runs fully normally.
What do I do to skip the suspend/resume steps?

Daniel R. Bidwell       |       bidwell at andrews.edu
Andrews University      |       Information Technology Services
If two always agree, one of them is unnecessary
"Friends don't let friends do DOS"
"In theory, theory and practice are the same.
In practice, however, they are not."