[libvirt-users] issues with Migrating a domain

mawei wei_ma22 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 11:31:28 UTC 2010

Hi everyone
i've been trying to migrate a domain from hostA to hostB.But everytime i did it with
"virsh --live migrate <Domain> xen+ssh://root@Destination",
it failed and told me something like
"Error Domain not found:xenUnifiedDomainLookupByName".
The same thing happened when i tried to do the same thing with libvirt API like virDomainMigrate & virDomainMigrateToURI.
i am confused about this.
So can anybody can tell me why?Thanks a lot.
BTW ,my OS is CentOS 5.4 and my hypervisor is xen3.1.2 which is installed with the OS.And the libvirt version is 0.7.7.
THANKS A LOT AGAIN.