[libvirt-users] advice on creating and reusing connections

jeremy avnet brainsik+libvirt at saucelabs.com
Wed Mar 31 17:32:13 UTC 2010

Are there any recommendations as to how often a new connection should be
made versus reused? Right now we create a new connection *every time* we hit
libvirt for something. We can easily change this so that a single connection
is made for a series of libvirt calls, or even so that a single connection
is used for the lifetime of the running application.

What are the issues to consider when making these choices?

We are connecting to qemu:///system.

Thank you.
.:. brainsik