[libvirt-users] FYI: Notes on setting up KVM guests using iSCSI

David Ehle ehle at agni.phys.iit.edu
Wed May 5 13:28:15 UTC 2010

Daniel,

Thank you Very much for you efforts. I'll be studying these with interest.

I also plan on replying to the previous response to my request for help on
shard storage later today.  I'm still trying to run some tests to see if I
understand how the Pools vs Volumes work with libvirt and iSCSI.

Thanks again!
David.