[libvirt-users] Update Libvirt

Guido Winkelmann guido-libvi at unknownsite.de
Mon May 31 15:35:21 UTC 2010

Am Freitag, 28. Mai 2010 schrieb Rafael Braga:
> Hi,
>
> I installed the opensuse 11.0 and libvirt version installed is 0.4.
> But, Nimbus need the version 0.6.3. How do I upgrade? I can't by YAST...

A quick Google search revealed that the newest OpenSUSE (11.2) ships with
libvirt 0.7.2. Try upgrading to OpenSUSE 11.2.

If that is not an option, try to find alternative repositories for 11.0 that
carry a newer libvirt or uninstall libvirt in yast and install the most recent
version from source.

	Guido