Re: [libvirt-users] qemu sdl parameters via libvirt

于 2010年10月30日 23:43, Bruce Hohl 写道:
Hello List, I run a few VMs via libvirt using '--sdl'.  I would like
to use qemu parameters -no-quit, -no-frame and -ctrl-grab with
libvirt.  Does libvirt support a way to use these qemu parameters?
libvirt does provide way to suport qemu parameters, since 0.8.2.

see:

http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt.git;a=blob;f=tests/qemuxml2argvdata/qemuxml2argv-qemu-ns.args;h=b7055d56d647809e48d8847175fc7f5024a26960;hb=HEAD

http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt.git;a=blob;f=tests/qemuxml2argvdata/qemuxml2argv-qemu-ns.xml;h=c48c2488ce89ffa853394ab41f90c839cdcfa769;hb=HEAD

Does libvirt provide a way to add these options under<graphics/>  in
the domain.xml using 'virsh edit domain.xml'?

for <graphics/>, guess you can write all the graphics parameters in
<qemu:commandline/> instead to have a try.. not sure if will work. :-)

Regards

- Osier

My current<graphics/>  is as follows:
<graphics type='sdl' display=':0' xauth='/home/admin1/.Xauthority'/>

I know I could just create a regular kvm start-up script and include
these parameters but I would like to manages all VMs via libvirt&
virt-manager.