[libvirt-users] Ruby-libvirt and openAuth

Jonathan Kelley jkelley at vm-labs.com
Tue Oct 5 13:28:25 UTC 2010

I am newer to Ruby so maybe I am expecting to see something I shouldn't.
With the Python bindings I can browse the source of the python binding. In
other words I am looking to see the implementation of these bindings.

The Rdoc would be helpful so if you want to generate it and send me a copy
that would be great.

Thanks,
Jon