[libvirt-users] Ruby-libvirt and openAuth

Chris Lalancette clalance at redhat.com
Tue Oct 5 03:29:43 UTC 2010

On 10/04/10 - 03:19:05PM, Jonathan Kelley wrote:
> Where from the git repository can I browse the ruby library?

I'm not quite sure I understand the question.  Are you looking for the rdocs
for the new APIs?  If so, I have not built them yet, and unfortunately there
is a bug in rdoc that prevents them from being properly built given the setup
that ruby-libvirt uses.  I found a patch to fix the problem, but it is not
upstream.  If you want, I can generate a private copy of the docs for you and
make them available.

If you were not asking about the rdocs, what were you asking about?

--
Chris Lalancette