[libvirt-users] Mac OS X: dyld: lazy symbol binding failed

Mitchell Hashimoto mitchell.hashimoto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 18:19:49 UTC 2010

Justin,

No problem, I appreciate you even responding/attempting. I'll
cross-post this onto libvirt-dev then.

As for the alternate FFI API, this is was due to a bug in a very early
version of the Ruby FFI bridge. By default, all FFI libraries are now
loaded using DynamicLibrary#open, as far as I know (I've contributed
some to the project). I'll take a look again to make sure this is
still the case.

Thanks,
Mitchell