[libvirt-users] Mac OS X: dyld: lazy symbol binding failed

Mitchell Hashimoto mitchell.hashimoto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 18:38:40 UTC 2010

Justin,

I don't. But I'm extremely interested in getting this working for Mac
OS X so I'll look into this. A heavy session of Google, to the rescue!
Let me know if you come up with anything. If you have any hints or if
I find any, feel free to email me directly so we don't spam the ML.

Thanks again for responding to this.

Mitchell