[libvirt-users] is libvirt java binding thread safe?

Ravi Pawar ravifc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 04:16:50 UTC 2010

thank you for the reply and time you spend.
your guest domain should not be running and then run my program without any
change.you will see an exception where you dont expect it to occur.
libvirt : 0.6.3 and libvirt-java: 0.4.2 i am using. Please let me know if i
miss to provide you any other details.

--
Thanks & Regards

Ravi Pawar