[libvirt-users] LIBVIRT migration

Marcela Castro León mcastrol at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:15:23 UTC 2011

Hello
I've put the root-key on the authorized_key file of all the host, and reboot
the cluster, but I've got the same error with the two opcion (virt-manager
and virsh).
I think that is sth related to the authorization on the libvirtd.conf.
This is my conf at all the hosts (see libvirtd.conf attached too)., I'd
appreciate a lot if someone can tell me if it right (it's a developer
cluster):

*unix_sock_group = "libvirtd"*
*unix_sock_ro_perms = "0777"*
*unix_sock_rw_perms = "0777"*
The user radic that execute is member of libvirtd group.
Thank you.
Marcela.

errors:
Virt Manager:
When I try to migrate using virt-manager I still get
*Unable to migrate guest:
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/migrate.py", line 453, in
_async_migrate
    vm.migrate(dstconn, migrate_uri, rate, live, secure)
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/domain.py", line 230, in migrate
    self._backend.migrate(destconn.vmm, flags, newname, interface, rate)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/libvirt.py", line 429, in migrate
    if ret is None:raise libvirtError('virDomainMigrate() failed', dom=self)
libvirtError: monitor socket did not show up.: Connection refused*

VIRSH
*virsh # migrate --live scompi1 qemu+ssh://rionegro/system*