[libvirt-users] Q on stupid video tricks

Whit Blauvelt whit.virt at transpect.com
Mon Aug 1 23:45:22 UTC 2011

Hi,

The good news is that if you use Virt-Manager running in a VM viewed through
Virt-Manager, that VM can drill another level through to view VMs. The
badish news is if that's a GUI desktop, the video for the VM-in-VM view ends
up (at least for me) with some serious artifacts - particularly distortions
largely involving vertical lines down through it.

Okay, this is an odd case that hardly counts as a problem, since who would
be crazy enough to do it? Still, since that's me, I'm wondering if there's
any setting to tweak that would bring that video into better focus?

Thanks,
Whit