[libvirt-users] How to setup routed networking in CLI ....

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Sat Aug 13 22:06:28 UTC 2011

.... I have a 64-bit CentOS 5.6 VM running on a 64-bit FC14 host. I have
the stock networking (NAT), but I need routed to be able to access other
boxen on my LAN. I looked at the docs on the libvirtd website, but their
example of how to setup routed networking is for the GUI, which doesn't
work for me (text in buttons, etc. doesn't display, no gfx card on
host). The man pages are pretty good, but lack pointers on the myriad
options & their interaction for networking & are a bit short on
examples. Any hints on doing that (setup routed networking under CLI)
for me ? URL's, etc. ? TIA ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."