[libvirt-users] does kvm support SATA driver?

lisiyang lisiyang_best at sina.com
Mon Aug 15 10:41:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

I encounter a problem. My virtual machine is windows 7 . I install it using
bus ide. There is not any problem until now. but when I want to attach a
disk to it(bus=scsi ) , the os can’t find the suitable SCSI driver. I
search the problem on the internet ,it seems that the windows7 don’t
support SCSI driver. So ,I want attach the disk to vm using SATA. So I want
to know that whether the kvm support SATA driver and whether the kvm support
USB 2.0?

Hope for reply. Thank in advance.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Li, Si Yang(李思扬)

Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications , Beijing
Internet e-mail:lisiyang_best at sina.com
Address: Road 10 Xitucheng, Haidian District, Beijing 100876