[libvirt-users] Xenapi - Domain Console opening & System info

sharmila radha krishnan sharmilaradhakrishnan at rediffmail.com
Mon Aug 29 08:58:29 UTC 2011

Hi All,
  I would like to know how to open a console of a running domain using libvirt. Looking at the code, seems that there is no support available currently. Any workarounds for this? Also how do I get the System info(Like system tot memory use/Disk info/cpu info,network info etc through libvirt. Are there any palns to support this in the future release?

Also, how to I add a new API to libvirt?

Thanks,
Sharmila