[libvirt-users] Not able to capture detailed CPU information of the guest machine using Libvirt API.

Peter Phaal peter.phaal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 15:21:58 UTC 2011

I don't believe that libvirt provides access to that level of detail
for guest VMs. You might want to look at Host sFlow:

http://host-sflow.sourceforge.net/

Installed on the hypervisor, it exports detailed statistics for the
server as well as the standard libvirt metrics for each guest.
Installed on each guest, it adds the detailed counters you are looking
for.

Peter