[libvirt-users] git repository access via HTTPS

Fyodor Kupchik ferimy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 15:34:15 UTC 2011

Unfortunately that didn't work (i mean the tarball download/unpack and
exporting env var)... I can make it to work as the installation is described
by several simple python scripts but this is not right solution.

Thank you guys for help, it seems to me that the only way is to ask our
sysadmins to open git ports for several opensource git repositories. I hope
they won't refuse.

Thank you again!