[libvirt-users] Re: virt-manager can't start because of a dbus problem

Nicolas Sebrecht nsebrecht at piing.fr
Mon Jan 10 10:52:37 UTC 2011

The 08/01/11, Matthias Meyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since today I can't start virt-manager anymore :-(
> Failed to connect to socket /tmp/dbus-yhDz4m8loi
> By the way the same message as I get from qdbus.

I hit a similar problem.

It happens when I connect with ssh to different hosts with X11
redirection. I can't launch multiple virt-manager session this way on
multiple hosts. I need to completely disconnect the previous ssh session
where a virt-manager instance was launched.

Not sure it is the same issue, though.

--
Nicolas Sebrecht