[libvirt-users] Open virt-viewer with virsh start

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Tue Jan 18 06:01:07 UTC 2011

On 18/01/2011, at 1:42 PM, Scott Lerman wrote:
> Is it possible to have virt-viewer come up when a domain is started
> with virsh start, the same way that it does with virt-install?

I don't think so.  But, if you're reasonably familiar with shell scripting, you can could a simple script that does the "virsh start", then kicks off virt-viewer for it.

Not exactly the same level of automatic-and-ready-to-go.  But quite doable.

That helpful at all?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift