[libvirt-users] git repository access via HTTPS

Fyodor Kupchik ferimy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:06:05 UTC 2011

I can make a checkout from https://github.org and there exist several repos
with the libvirt sources but I don't know if I can safely use them.

Unfortunately I can't use snapshot since I'm using scripted installation
procedure. Yes, I can rewrite the script but it is not convenient to me
because I want to automate update and compilation of sources and maintaining
the patches for the bootstrap script looks painful to me.

Can anyone from the official team create a repo on github server and
configure mirroring the sources tree? Of course the best way it to have
HTTPS on the official libvirt.org site.