[libvirt-users] compilation error

antoni artigues tartigues at iac3.eu
Thu Jan 27 12:29:43 UTC 2011

Hello

I have tried to compile with the minimum number of options. But still
the same error:

  CC     libvirt_util_la-interface.lo
util/interface.c: In function `ifaceGetVlanID':
util/interface.c:355: error: `GET_VLAN_VID_CMD' undeclared (first use in
this function)

As you can see, only the ESX driver is enabled in the configuration:

-------------------
configure: Drivers
configure:
configure:      Xen: no
configure:    Proxy: no
configure:     QEMU: no
configure:      UML: no
configure:   OpenVZ: no
configure:     VBox: no
configure:   XenAPI: no
configure:      LXC: no
configure:     PHYP: no
configure:      ONE: no
configure:      ESX: yes
configure:     Test: no
configure:   Remote: no
configure:  Network: no
configure: Libvirtd: no
configure:    netcf: no
configure:  macvtap: no
configure: virtport: no
configure:
configure: Storage Drivers
configure:
configure:      Dir: no
configure:       FS: no
configure:    NetFS: no
configure:      LVM: no
configure:    iSCSI: no
configure:     SCSI: no
configure:    mpath: no
configure:     Disk: no
configure:
configure: Security Drivers
configure:
configure:  SELinux: no
configure: AppArmor: no
configure:
configure: Driver Loadable Modules
configure:
configure:   dlopen: no
configure:
configure: Libraries
configure:
configure:   libxml: -I/usr/include/libxml2   -lxml2 -lpthread -lz -lm
configure:  libcurl: -DCURL_DISABLE_TYPECHECK -I/usr/local/include
-L/usr/local/lib -lcurl
configure:  libssh2:
configure:   gnutls:  -lgnutls  -lgcrypt
configure:     sasl: no
configure:     yajl: no
configure:    avahi: no
configure:   polkit: no
configure:  selinux: no
configure: apparmor: no
configure:  numactl: no
configure:    capng: no
configure:      xen: no
configure:   xenapi: no
configure:      hal: no
configure:     udev: no
configure:    netcf: no
configure:   xmlrpc: no
configure:     pcap: no
configure:       nl: no

So, I think is not possible to compile libvirt client on RHEL4.

thanks anyway

Antoni Artigues