[libvirt-users] management tools for kvm

David M. Barlieb DMB at integrichain.com
Thu Jul 28 13:23:37 UTC 2011

I have been installing kvm guests on a number of hosts and have been
managing them through a single virt manager on one of the hosts. I am
looking for a tool that will allow me to manage them from a windows
workstation, possibly using a web interface. Everything I've looked at
and read about seems to require a linux workstation to install on, like
oVirt or ConVirt. I am looking for a product that can run on a windows
workstation using either firefox or ie.

dave