[libvirt-users] Helping on libvirt

negar behinaeen negar.bihe at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 21:11:14 UTC 2011

 *Writting myVirt*
------------------------------
Dear all,
I'm new in libvirt. I would be glad if you help me.

I want to write a program for controlling all libvirt servers named
"MYVIRT".
The libvirtd works as fallow:
{ CLIENT } ---------------------> { SERVER A }

Now, I want to place MYVIRT between client and libvirtd servers. By calling
a command, MYVIRT should execute the command for all servers.

{ CLIENT }

The client softwares for libvirtd are virsh and virt-manager. Now I want
them to connect to MYVIRT and look it as a libvirtd server.

Would you please guide me for connecting to MYVIRT through virsh and execute
a command on all servers?