[libvirt-users] (no subject)

Abhishek Gupta abhishekgupta.iitd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:15:06 UTC 2011

Hello

I am having a libvirt installation on kvm, ubuntu 10.04. A few months ago, I
setup a cloud on the hypervisors which was functioning really cool. But from
last two-three days I am getting following error on using function
snapshotListNames in python.

>>> snapshots=dom.snapshotListNames(0)
libvir: Remote error : unknown procedure: 187
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/libvirt.py", line 890, in
snapshotListNames
    if ret is None: raise libvirtError ('virDomainSnapshotListNames()
failed', dom=self)
libvirt.libvirtError: unknown procedure: 187

Any ideas so as what could be causing the error?

--
Abhishek
Webpage <http://abhishekgupta92.info/> !!! Blog<http://thelazy.info/abhishek>