Re: [libvirt-users] Changing path of VM configuration files

Hallo,

the easiest way to do this, would be to mount /etc/libvirt to a different location. e.g. using nfs.
$ cat /etc/fstab
<nfshost>:/libvirt/configs   /etc/libvirt             nfs   defaults 0 0
<nfshost>:/libvirt/images    /var/lib/libvirt/images  nfs   defaults 0 0
--
Regards
Soeren