[libvirt-users] small webGUI?

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Thu Jul 28 08:24:50 UTC 2011

Am 08.06.2011 10:03, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:

> Greetings,
>
> at a customer we run a single VM for a specific application.
>
> Unfortunately this VM does not start automatically with the host
> although I checked the relevant box within virtual machine manager.
>
> I assume upgrading libvirt might help (we run 0.8.7-r1 right now, gentoo
> linux).
>
> Aside from that it would be good to have a simple WebGUI for the users
> to let them press START just in case. They run Windows on their machines
> so I can't give them VMM ...

Additional thought (and need):

Could I set up some of the bigger Web-GUIs and create specific users for
separate customers, which are only allowed to access and control their
own KVM/libvirt-server?

So that I as admin have bundled access to all the hosts via the GUI, and
each customer only to its own?

Stefan