[libvirt-users] management tools for kvm

I have been installing kvm guests on a number of hosts and have been managing them through a single virt manager on one of the hosts. I am looking for a tool that will allow me to manage them from a windows workstation, possibly using a web interface. Everything I’ve looked at and read about seems to require a linux workstation to install on, like oVirt or ConVirt. I am looking for a product that can run on a windows workstation using either firefox or ie.

dave