[libvirt-users] Virtual switches support (Openvswitch, VDE, ...)

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Jun 15 14:34:24 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 09:50:45AM +0200, Jérémie Tarot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> IIR/UC there have been a couple of discussions lately about possible
> evolution of libvirt's network management features to eventually support
> more kinds of virtual networking technologies like Openvswitch, VDE,...
>
> Could a kind and informed soul keep us on touch with progress in the field ?
>
> Thank you very much in advance

 Well here is the opportunity to give feedback, Laine just sent version 3
of his proposal (on the libvir-list the developper one)
  https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2011-June/msg00471.html
please have a look and tell us if you think it would be fine

  thanks in advance,

> PS: I wish this will be available before/for 1.0 release...

  hopefully yes :-)

Daniel