[libvirt-users] diskspace and diskinodes tag for openvz

knawnd at gmail.com knawnd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:15:25 UTC 2011

Hi!

as far as I understood from "xml format for openvz driver" thread
available at [1] it should be possible to specify via libvirt disk size
and disk inodes for openvz VM.But the following device section in VM xml
description doesn't set disksize and diskinodes properly (it looks like
those parameters are taken from default OpenVZ config and not as they
are specified in libvirt tags):
   <devices>
     <filesystem type='template'>
       <source name='centos-5-x86'/>
       <target dir='/'/>
       <quota type="size" max="100000"/>
       <quota type="inodes" max="200000"/>
     </filesystem>
   </devices>

Could anyone manage to set mentioned OpenVZ parameters properly? I am
using libvirt-0.8.8, CentOS 5.5, vzctl version is 3.0.26-1.

Thanks!
Nikolay.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/libvir-list@redhat.com/msg07329.html