[libvirt-users] LibVirtD Networking

ssaleh at nrln.us ssaleh at nrln.us
Tue May 3 01:12:15 UTC 2011

I'm looking for the best way to setup networking support for VM's.   I have a small subnet with 6 routable IP's I can use on the Internet.  So, I'd like to setup a host and have VM's on the public IP's.  The computer I have has 4 NICs.   I'd like to use one for a private 10.x.x.x and the others for the public facing VM's.

Can I support 5 VM's with the three raminging NIC's?  Should I use virtual IP's for the 5 VM's?  Should I use a single NIC for all 5 VM's (similar to what VMWare does)?

What is the best way to newtork this solution?

Thanks in advance.