[libvirt-users] (no subject)

Abhishek Gupta abhishekgupta.iitd at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:45:44 UTC 2011

Hello,

In the documentation section of Python API Website it is written that the
generation of python API and documentation is automated using generator.py
file. This should produce the necessary files alongwith the documentation in
libvirtclass.txt which should be present in docs or python folder.

I executed generator.py file but was not able to find the libvirtclass.txt
file to get the documentation.

The easiest way I could think of was to manually browse the libvirt.py file
for the available functions. Is there any other way of doing the same?

--
Abhishek