[libvirt-users] (no subject)

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon May 16 06:48:26 UTC 2011

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 07:15:44PM +0530, Abhishek Gupta wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In the documentation section of Python API Website it is written that the
> generation of python API and documentation is automated using generator.py
> file. This should produce the necessary files alongwith the documentation in
> libvirtclass.txt which should be present in docs or python folder.
>
> I executed generator.py file but was not able to find the libvirtclass.txt
> file to get the documentation.
>
> The easiest way I could think of was to manually browse the libvirt.py file
> for the available functions. Is there any other way of doing the same?

  yes the libvirtclass.txt output has been removed since the time the
documentation page was written (it's old and a revamp is in order ...)
As you found out most of the informations goes directly in the generated
libvirt.py file, it's probably the most convenient anyway since there is
only one file now, but the documentation need to be updated !

Daniel