[libvirt-users] How to create virtual machine via virsh shell?

张光鹏 zhanggp at neusoft.com
Fri Nov 11 02:16:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

I recently in the study of the knowledge of the libvirt(version 0.9.6) and vmware(esx,esxi,vcenter,vspheere client),  I use virshshell doing some work such as create virtual machine(but i get an error like "the connetc driver do not support") , define virtual machine(success but when i start it i get an error like "can not find vmdk file 或其所依赖的快照磁盘之一"). Then I realized to first create a volume , but I again meet a mistake like "internal error Could not create volume: NotImplemented".

Excuse me.How should I do the right to create or define a virtual machine and the normal starting  it?

Regards!

zhanggp
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.