[libvirt-users] libvirt0.8.7.tar.gz installation failure

张光鹏 zhanggp at neusoft.com
Mon Nov 14 10:34:16 UTC 2011

Hi,
I lost someting. Before I install the libvirt0.8.7.tar.gz, i have installed 0.9.6, but i uninstall it by delete some files. So, maybe this is why i cannot install the version 0.8.7.
And i  have tried compile with --prefix=/usr, but it doesnot work .
Please tell me about how to unistall it compeletly and install it.

张光鹏

软件开发事业部
东软集团股份有限公司
北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号中关村软件园6号楼