[libvirt-users] listDomains() not working on Xen

PREETHI RAMESH iampreethiramesh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:34:04 UTC 2011

Hey all,
I've been trying to make listDomains() work on Xen but it simply returns an
array of null values. Also, while displaying the length of the array
returned by listDomains(). Upon using the same function in KVM, I'm able to
retrieve the complete array of active machines. I'm positive that active
Xen machines are running(cross checked it with xm list).

I've been posting this for quite sometime now but haven't received any
reply which could debug my code. I'd really appreciate it if someone could
help me.

Thanks,
P Ramesh