[libvirt-users] virsh list not working with xen 4

Rogério Vinhal Nunes rogervn at dcc.ufmg.br
Thu Oct 6 16:58:41 UTC 2011

Hi, I'm having some trouble to get libvirt to show the correct power state
of my virtual machines. I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 + Xen 4.1.1 + libvirt 0.8.8.

virsh list --all only shows turned off machines registered in xend. If I
turn them on, they just "disappear", and when I start machines directly from
xml, they just doesn't appear at all.

Libvirt is correctly connecting to xen as I can use the other commands fine,
just the list option doesn't seem to work at all. What can I do to change
that?

# virsh version
Compiled against library: libvir 0.8.8
Using library: libvir 0.8.8