[libvirt-users] Running LXC instance as a non-root user

Dong-In David Kang dkang at isi.edu
Mon Oct 24 15:12:14 UTC 2011

 Hello,

 I'm new to this mailing list.
I have a question on running an LXC instance from libvirt as a non-root user.
I saw libvirt can launch a QEMU instance as a non-root user by editing /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf configuration file via the user=$USERNAME and group=$GROUPNAME parameters.
But, I could not find such options for LXC.
Is there a way to run an LXC instance as a non-root user?

 If it is not possible, then could I run libivrtd itself as a non-root user?

 Thanks,

 David.