[libvirt-users] Need help to compile libvirt-php

vmnode guy vmnodeguy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:00:08 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I try to compile the libvirt-php but no luck, below are the output i got..

webserver:~/libvirt-php-0.4.3 # ./configure
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of gcc... none
checking for virConnectOpen in -lvirt... yes
checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) none
checking whether to disable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... yes
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed
checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) none
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for gawk... (cached) gawk
checking for echo... echo
checking for rm... rm
checking for LIBXML... yes
checking for xsltproc... /usr/bin/xsltproc
checking for xmllint... /usr/bin/xmllint
checking for xmlcatalog... /usr/bin/xmlcatalog
checking for php-config... no
*configure: error: php-config not found; please install the PHP SDK*
webserver:~/libvirt-php-0.4.3 # ls /etc/php5/
apache2/ cli/     conf.d/
webserver:~/libvirt-php-0.4.3 # ls /etc/php5/apache2/
php.ini
webserver:~/libvirt-php-0.4.3 #

Regards,
Peter