[libvirt-users] No way to obtain guest's cpu and mem usage?

RaSca rasca at miamammausalinux.org
Thu Apr 12 09:13:23 UTC 2012

Il giorno Gio 12 Apr 2012 11:08:09 CEST, Michal Privoznik ha scritto:
[...]
> This takes into account memory used by hypervisor itself.
> Either you need to extend libvirt-php; or you can do:
> $stats = exec("virsh dommemstat $dom");
> However, I lean towards libvirt-php extension.
> Michal

Hi Michal and thank you, libvirt-php has already got a
libvirt_domain_memory_stats function, but it returns always an array in
with just the 6th element has a value, and it is always the same value
as the total memory of the guest.

What then about the cpu? Is the CPU time useful to do statistics? How
can I interpret this value?

Thanks again,

--
RaSca
Mia Mamma Usa Linux: Niente è impossibile da capire, se lo spieghi bene!
rasca at miamammausalinux.org
http://www.miamammausalinux.org