[libvirt-users] Bare libvirt web interface

RaSca rasca at miamammausalinux.org
Wed Apr 4 09:01:50 UTC 2012

Hi,
I set up a virtual environment based upon KVM/libvirt/pacemaker. When
managing this I cannot use virt-manager or virsh, since everything is
managed by the cluster. So when I need to migrate a vm I must drive the
operation from pacemaker (via crm shell program).

I'm ok with this kind of management, but what I need now is just a bare
web interface to make the users see just the position (= on which node)
and the state of the vm (cpu, memory and so on, like virt-top output).

I don't want to use things like ovirt or similar, because I'm managing
everything with the cluster and also I cannot use LCMC
(http://lcmc.sourceforge.net/) since it is java based and is not as
simple as I want.

I need just those information to be printed in a self refreshing web
page, and before doing it by myself I was just wondering if something
already exists. I saw projects like http://karesansui-project.info and
https://fedorahosted.org/virt_web but maybe there is something easier
and more focused to obtain just the informations I need.

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions,

--
RaSca
Mia Mamma Usa Linux: Niente è impossibile da capire, se lo spieghi bene!
rasca at miamammausalinux.org
http://www.miamammausalinux.org