[libvirt-users] Determine state of the guest OS/kernel from host

Harish Patil patharish at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 15:02:01 UTC 2012

Thanks Michal.
Yes I do not have a screen, the host and the guests are running on an
embedded device.
The real requirement is:
Is there a way that I can register with libvirt for the state change
notifications in the guest OS?
Is it possible?
I need to take some actions in the host based on the guest OS state change.

Thx