[libvirt-users] How much ways can libvirt connect to a qemu instance?

何鑫 wherethriving at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 08:40:13 UTC 2012

Hi,    Could you give me some other advices about how to connect libvirt to a qemu instance?    I know three ways as below:    1. Using virt-install to create a qemu    2. Using libvirt API converting Domain xml to qemu    3. Using "virsh domxml-to-native" to convert qemu args to libvirt Domain XML
    Actually I want to connect libvirt to an Android Emulator based qemu, but I can't register qemu to libvirt for managing it. Because emulator's args are different from original qemu args in some points. Could you give me some ideas?
    Thanks a lot!
    Regard,    Corey