[libvirt-users] Libvirt Seg Fault when compiling either 0.9.13 or 0.10.0-rc1

Shawn Furrow sfurrow at vt.edu
Wed Aug 22 14:02:53 UTC 2012

Daniel,

I tried re-installing all of those libraries and I still get the same
segfault. Here are the outputs you requested:

*xsltproc --version*
Using libxml 20706, libxslt 10126 and libexslt 815
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20706, libxslt 10126 and libexslt 815
libxslt 10126 was compiled against libxml 20706
libexslt 815 was compiled against libxml 20706

*xmllint --version*
xmllint: using libxml version 20706
   compiled with: Threads Tree Output Push Reader Patterns Writer SAXv1 FTP
HTTP DTDValid HTML Legacy C14N Catalog XPath XPointer XInclude Iconv
ISO8859X Unicode Regexps Automata Expr Schemas Schematron Modules Debug Zlib

Shawn

--
Virginia Tech
Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering