[libvirt-users] CFS BWC related question

Dennis Chen xschen at tnsoft.com.cn
Fri Dec 14 07:37:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

Seems this question is not related with libvirt directly, but I still want to ping this list to see if someone can be help.

The OS in my desktop box is Ubuntu 12.10, the kernel is 3.5.1. I installed the cgroup utility package with:#apt-get install cgroup-bin, but after I installed these packages successfully, I can't find cpu_quota/cpu_period controller in the /sys/fs/cgroup/cpu folder. So the essential question is:

What I need to do to make cgroup can support CFS BWC feature? Specifically, how to make the cpu_quota/cpu_period to be available within cgroup/cpu?

BRs,
Dennis