[libvirt-users] CFS BWC related question

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Wed Dec 19 22:40:15 UTC 2012

On 12/18/2012 02:03 AM, Sasidhar Khambhampati wrote:
> HI,
> I am  trying to develop  an application on windows which would connect to
> the hypervisor using libvirt.I am trying to analyse libvirt statically.I
> was able to figure out the list of APIs that should be used to connect to
> the hypervisor....But unable to make out the sequence of calls to be
> invoked to create a new virtual machine(domain)....Can some one pls help me
> out in this...

Did you mean to attach this to an unrelated thread?  In general, when
asking a new question, it's best to start a new thread instead of
replying to a random message.

Have you looked at any of the code examples that ship as part of
libvirt?  For example:
http://libvirt.org/git/?p=libvirt.git;a=blob;f=examples/hellolibvirt/hellolibvirt.c;h=234637e53ab87a453315451813af8675c27ebcbd;hb=HEAD

Or more detailed, the source code for virsh is a great reference for how
to use almost all of the libvirt APIs (but not quite as simple to follow).