[libvirt-users] Not able to mount iSCSI volume to Guest VM

Sarath P R sarath.amrita at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 11:25:47 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I have created a 10GB logical volume in  iSCSCI target machine. I am abe to
mount the volume in my Dom0 . But I am not able to attach the volume to
Guest VM

I tried

                        "<pool type='iscsi'>"+
                         "<name>virtvolume</name>"+
                         "<source>"+
                         "<host name='192.168.1.1'/>"+
                         "<device path='"+src+"'/>"+
                         "</source>"+
                         "<target>"+
                         "<path>/dev/disk/by-path</path>"+
                         "</target>"+
                         "</pool>"

I Could create a storage pool using the above xml. But how can I attach
that volume to the guest VM. Please Help. Thanks in Advance

--
Thank You
Sarath P R