[libvirt-users] want to access the page file of VM from host on Xen platform

Is there a way to access swap memory or page file of a virtual machine from host. I am using Xen and want to access the page file contents of my windows XP SP2 virtual machine from dom0. Please do tell me if there is already a tool that could provide this functionality.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Irfan